- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cape Town has one of the most scenic drives in the world! Experience a unique version of a Peninsula Tour as we focus on the best-kept secrets this route has to offer! Join our Peninsula road-trip and let us ‘locals’ show you how to travel the Cape the right way.
You will be driven through all the following spots at the Cape Peninsula:
Time : 9:00 am
Guests are asked to meet at our central location (The Strangers Club Café in 1 Braemar Road).
St. James colorful houses
Boulders Beach penguin colony
Cape of Good Hope
Time : 7:30 pm
Guests will be dropped off at The Mojo Market (30 Regent Rd).
• Transport and driver
• Localhost (accredited guide)
• Entrance fees at all locations (R150 for Boulders Beach, R305 for Cape Point, and R50 for Chapmans Peak Drive)
• Lunch (local fish & chips and a health wrap)
• Drinks (craft beer tasting and local gin and tonic for sundowners)
• Additional food and drinks and gratuities.
Active wear, swimsuit, sun cream, towel, water bottle, something warm, cash for additional food and drinks and casual wear.
Casual wear (shoes suitable for walking).
All year round
Yes, weather dependent service
Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements/medical issues (such as allergies) that we should know about.
This tour will only commence if 3 or more guests have booked