- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Truly a unique South African experience. We focus on real and authentic wine farms, their people, local delicacies, and the true culture behind the wine lands. Our tours are private and can be customized to your needs.
• Meeting and sharing wine with locals, hearing their stories, tasting wine out of old oak barrels, visiting small local farms as well as world-famous estates, tasting cheese and other local delicacies, walking through wine cellars and vineyards, and tasting various wines will be the order of the day! Enjoy lunch surrounded by rolling vineyards.
• You will get to visit world-famous estates. BUT even better…as you will also get to taste the wine lands in a more real way by visiting hidden farms only known to locals.
1 person – R5095
2 people – R3350 per person
3 people – R2565 per person
4 people – R2160 per person
5 people – R1930 per person
6 people – R1805 per person
7 people – R1745 per person
R1700 per person for 8 – more guests
You'll visit the following stops:
Pick up at your accommodation at Cape Town
Visit 4 Wine Estates
Visit 4 Estates, tasting handcrafted wines with the privilege of sharing it with the Winemakers themselves. Really intimate and a treat to have this special “behind the scenes” experience. We have strong relationships with our farms, this makes us different.
We visit the historical & iconic wine region of Stellenbosch, while having award winning wines with meticulously chosen pairings. This is rated as the best private wine tour in Cape Town on TripAdvisor.
After indulging in plenty of award winning wines, and most of all experienced the real culture of SA wine, your Wine Lord will drop you off at your accommodation between 5PM and 6PM.
• Knowledgeable, qualified guide.
• Private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
• Vineyard and Cellar tour.
• All tastings, pairings, and luncheons as set out in the itinerary.
• Truly a unique South African experience.
• Itinerary is subject to the wine estates’ and winemakers' availability on the day.
• All other meals and drinks and items of a personal nature.
• Cloth face mask
All year round, subject to availability of the estates but closed on Christmas and New Year.