- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Truly a unique South African experience. We focus on real and authentic wine farms, their people, local delicacies, and the true culture behind the wine lands. Our tours are private and can be customized to your needs.
• Meeting and sharing wine with locals, hearing their stories, tasting wine out of old oak barrels, visiting small local farms as well as world-famous estates, tasting cheese and other local delicacies, walking through wine cellars and vineyards, and tasting various wines will be the order of the day! Enjoy lunch surrounded by rolling vineyards.
• You will get to visit world-famous estates. but even better…as you will also get to taste the wine lands in a more real way by visiting hidden farms only known to locals.
• A route of meticulously selected wine estates, offering you a variety of farms showcasing our unique wine culture.
1 person – R4760
2 people – R3,010 per person
3 people – R2,225 per person
4 people – R1,825 per person
5 people – R1,590 per person
6 people – R1,465 per person
7 people – R1,410 per person
R1,365 per person for 8 – more guests
You'll visit the following places:
Stop 1 (1st wine farm)
Start the morning off with a guided drive to Stellenbosch and visit our first farm which is a boutique wine estate with stunning views of the Stellenbosch mountains and experience intimate cheese & wine pairing with the wine maker when she is around.
Franschhoek (2nd wine farm)
We head to the cuisine capital of SA, Franschhoek. We visit our second farm situated on the foot of the mountains for a world class wine tasting experience.
Franschhoek (3rd wine farm and lunch)
Followed by a beautiful lunch and wine tasting at yet another award-winning estate.
Franschhoek (stroll in main road)
In Franschhoek you will have the chance to walk off your lunch, strolling down the main road.
Stellenbosch (4th wine farm)
We head back over the stunning mountains to Stellenbosch for a guided drive through historic Stellenbosch and onto our last farm for a cellar tour, wine and chocolate pairing.
Return to Cape Town
Filled up and merry, we head back to Cape Town to be home at about 5:00pm.
• We visit 4 different wine estates in both regions (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals).
• Pair a variety of locally produced, world-class cheeses.
• Cellar and vineyard tour, teaching us how wine is made, how to taste wine, food, and wine pairing, and what bottle to order at restaurants.
• A beautiful light lunch is served in the middle of the wine lands overlooking the Franschhoek valley.
• A diverse range of wine styles.
• Local treats of cured meats paired with selected wines.
• Artisanal chocolate (Fairtrade accredited) paired with different wines.
• Stroll down the beautiful main road of Franschhoek.
• All other meals and drinks and items of a personal nature.
• Cloth face mask
Dress comfortably as you will be going up into a couple of cellars and they have a few flights of stairs to experience the wine making processes as well as to taste directly from a barrel (subject to availability) at your lunch estate.
• Must be covid compliant
All year round, subject to availability of the estates but closed on Christmas and New Year.