- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy an amazing trip through the Garden Route starting from Cape Town:
Day 1: Cape Town to Botlierskop and Wilderness.
Day 2: Wilderness to Tsitsikamma
Day 3: Sedgefield to Mossel Bay
We will have the following stops:
Cape Town to Botlierskop and Wilderness
Our first day leaves Cape Town driving up through the Overberg to Botlierskop Private Game Reserve just outside Mossel Bay where we’ll have a game drive before heading through to Wilderness for the night.
Wilderness to Tsitsikamma
• The second day of the tour is spent in the heart of the Garden Route. We will be driving through coastal towns as you learn about the history of the region. Our destination is known as the Adventure province and the first stop is the Tsitsikamma National Park. We will get to walk across the suspension bridges and take in the scenery at the park.
• Here you have the option of either jumping off the world’s highest commercial bungy bridge at Bloukrans, or a zipline in the indigenous rainforest of Tsitsikamma. Many of the zipline platforms are built around giant Outeniqua Yellowwood trees that are over 700 years old!
Sedgefield to Mossel Bay
• Here there is a chance for some more adventure. Choose between the world’s longest over the ocean zipline. Spanning approximately 1100 meters in length or the world-famous ‘Dragon Dune’ – the biggest and longest sandboard ride in South Africa.
• For those who choose to take it easy. Relax and take a stroll along the cliff edges and watch some local surfers or spot whales and seals if you’re lucky. After lunch we make our way back to Cape Town with a final stop along the picturesque Clarence Drive.
• Guide and vehicle
• Game drive
• Bloukrans Bungee jump (R1,400 pp)
• Tree top Canopy (R695 pp)
• Comfortable shoes
All year round