- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This package includes the red bus and FREE entry to 80 top attractions + 1 Premium attraction.
You can choose 3 or 5 days (price varies) to cover over 30 stops, taking you to over 50 of Cape Town’s top attractions, the bus allows you to hop-on and hop-off at your leisure. On-board commentary is available in 15 languages plus a Kids channel. This ticket allows you access to all 4 bus tour loops:
• The Red City tour to the Table Mountain Cableway
• The Blue Mini Peninsula tour
• The Purple Constantia Valley Wine tour and
• The Yellow Downtown tour.
Tour assistance office
• V&A Waterfront, located outside the Two Oceans Aquarium
• CBD, located at 81 Long Street
The following is the booking process and steps to use the bus ticket.
Purchase your ticket
Purchase the ticket and receive a confirmation email with a scan code.
Hop On at any of the stops along the route
Show your scan code (either your phone with the email confirmation or a printed copy) to the driver who will print your main ticket (don't loose that ticket as you'll use it to hop on and off).
Hop-On and Hop-Off
Hop-On and Hop-Off at any of the stops along the circular route and simply show the same ticket to board the next bus.
Take a brochure from the bus to see the bus time schedule. With our buses scheduled to stop at regular intervals, you will have plenty of time to uncover the city’s treasures. So whether you want to jump off and take a quick scenic pic of Table Mountain or wonder around Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens or visit Groot Constantia, you have the flexibility to do so. Join us and create your own itinerary.
Enjoy the day
Visit as many attractions as you can on 3 or 5 consecutive days. To enter each attraction that is included, simply present the scan code.
• 3 or 5 Days on the bus
• Official Hop-On Hop-Off tour
• Comfort and safety in the open-air
• Valid for all hop on - hop off loops
• Walking Tour
• Choose Harbour OR Canal Cruise
• Sunset bus tour
80 Attractions (enter with your scan code)
• This pass is valid for a single entry to over 80 of Cape Towns' top attractions. See the Attractions list on this link.
Premium Attractions (call them to make a booking)
This pass is valid for a single entry to 1 premium attraction. Surcharge for transport to some of these attractions is applicable. See the Attractions list on this link.
• Aquila Private Game Reserve Safari
• Cape Town Helicopters 12 Apostles Tour
• Cape Sidecars Chauffeured City Tour
• Great White Shark Tours
• Coffeebeans Routes Choral Music Tour / Cuisine Tour / Jazz Safari
• Dyer Island Cruises Whale Watching!
• Food and drinks
• Bottle of water
• Comfortable clothes and shoes
All year round