- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit 4 estates in the Stellenbosch region with a guided drive through the town itself, being one of the oldest towns in SA and famed for its Cape Dutch style architecture as well as its major role in SA’s wine industry.
All farms on this route are meticulously chosen so that one will experience a broad spectrum of iconic estates as well as smaller family-run farms. A real authentic experience.
Your trip will include the following stops:
You'll be picked up at your accommodation at Cape Town and surrounding areas.
Visit wine 4 different wine states
We visit 4 different wine estates (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals). Itinerary is subject to the wine estates' availability on the day.
A cellar tour, all wine tastings paired with customized cheese, chocolate and cured meats, as well as lunch are included.
You'll be dropped of at your accommodation in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
• A cellar tour, all wine tastings paired with customized cheese, chocolate and cured meats, as well as lunch are included.
• We visit 5 different wine estates (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals).
• Pair a variety of locally produced, world-class cheeses.
• A vineyard tour, teaching us how wine is made, how to taste wine, food and wine pairing, what bottle to order at restaurants
• A hearty lunch is served in the middle of the wine lands in Stellenbosch.
• A diverse range of wine styles: whites, sparkling, reds, dessert wines.
• Local treats of cured meats paired with selected wines.
• Artisanal chocolate (Fair trade accredited) paired with different wines.
• All other meals, drinks, and items of a personal nature.
• Your own cloth face mask
• Dress comfortably
• Comfortable shoes (as you will be going up stairs)
The minimum age is 18 years old
• You must be of legal age
• The group maximum is 13 people
All year around subject to availability